*Please note that VPK and K-6 students have different requests for supplies.
Welcome to CIJS! We are excited to offer your child a project-based hands-on experience. Due to the unique Reggio approach to education, students utilize many different types of supplies. Therefore, the school will be requesting both traditional and nontraditional supplies. Different grade levels may be given different supply lists which will be emailed and may also be placed here on the website for reference each year when they are released. Please note that all supplies will be placed in a common school “supply area” and used for the entire school as shared supplies versus for your student or your child’s class. Supplies will not be returned ore reimbursed once they are given to the school.
Supply lists will not include the following items that are necessary. Additional supplies may be requested besides the following:
• Backpack (no wheels please)
• Rain Boots (Not required, but suggested for the animals and garden)- K-5 students ONLY
• Head set for computers (label with your child’s name) K-5 students ONLY
• Musical Recorders (If applicable- certain grades ONLY-The music teacher will let you know.)
Contact us at charterschool@CIJSstcloud.org with any questions.
Supply Wish List for VPK ONLY
All supplies will become the class community items.
Thank you for contributing!
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons
- 1 package of washable markers
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 2 cans of shaving cream
- 2 packages of Crayola Washable Kids’ Paints, 10-Count, 2 oz. paint
- 12 #2 pencils
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 4pk of dry erase markers
- 1 composition notebook
- 2 jumbo glue sticks
- 2 bottles of clear glue
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 pack of printer paper
- 1 box of quart size zipper bags (boys)
- 1 box of gallon size zipper bags (girls)
- 1 package of black pens (boys)
- 1 package of Orbeez/water gems (girls) (any color water beads-can be found at craft stores, Dollar Tree amazon)