1. Purchase on your own and bring them to the school at Open House
2. Purchase them on the internet and have them delivered to the school (2030 Old Hickory Tree Rd.) Please make sure that you put the attention to (your students first and last name) so that they can get credit for your supplies purchased.
3. Parents have asked for this option, so we are including it. You can donate $115 to CIJS for supplies and we will shop for you. You can send a check of $115 to the school or click the :Donate” link below. Please make sure that you write your childs first and last name in the notes section along with the words “supply donation”.
4. Order directly through Staples. You pay and they deliver it directly to our school. (This option has not been released yet, but as soon as they have the lists & pricing prepared, we will email you)
If you choose to hand deliver the supplies, please take note: VPK kiddos will bring their supplies directly to their classroom at the Open House. K-6 Kiddos will bring their supplies to the multi purpose room at the Open House.
Supply lists may not include the following items that are necessary. Please put your child’s name on these items as they WILL NOT be shared supplies.
• Uniforms (Except VPK, but many wear them)
• Backpack (no wheels please)
• Rain Boots (Not required, but suggested for the animals and garden)- K-6 students ONLY
• Head set for computers (except VPK)
• Musical Recorders (If applicable- certain grades ONLY-The music teacher will let you know.)
Contact us at charterschool@CIJSstcloud.org with any questions.