CIJS is Adding 8th Grade in 23/24. We will Begin Accepting Applications for ALL grades for 2023/2024 on Jan. 4, 2023
This innovative learning path has been successful around the world for helping students with openness and responsiveness. CIJS focuses on the ways children think, understand, dream, explore, discover, and play!
CIJS believes that when students are interested and involved with what they are learning, they are able to retain and think outside the box to solve any problem in any situation. Each classroom is individualized in a way that best supports our guiding principles!
CIJS helps students maintain an environmentally conscious philosophy. We use recycled materials for projects, promote the use of natural materials, and teach about the sustainability of ecosystems through the care of our animals and gardens.
Schedule a Visit
Interested in a Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Course?
Learn more here about the Tuition-Free Courses, Full Day Tuition, Enrollment, Hours, and Meal Plan.
What Makes Us Different?
- Grant recipient for onsite Food Forest (2022)
- Best of Osceola Charter Schools Award (2022)
- Best of Osceola Charter Schools Award (2021)
- Testing Site for Lakeshore Learning Educational Products since 2016
- Collaborator with University of Central Florida (UCF)
- UCF Intern Location
- Host for Professional Development Tours in Winter Springs
- Host for Professional Development Tours for Seminole State in Winter Springs
- Partnership with Seminole County Public Schools
- Advisory Board for Early Childhood Program
- Site for High School Interns
- Featured Articles (Educational Issue) in Playground Magazine for 3 Years in a Row
- Patricia Marquis (Founder and CEO) Invited and Presented at the 2016 National Association of Gifted Children Convention at Disney in Orlando (Presenter for Quality Educational Reggio & PBL Approach)
- Family Choice Award (2015)
Accepting lottery applications for this year 2022/2023. We will begin accepting applications for 2023/2024 on Jan. 4, 2023
The Crisafi Family
We absolutely love CIJS !! …. I love the daily emails from our son’s teacher telling us what they did, including photos of the day. I love how cozy it is and all the fun activities they do ! … Every person on their staff is amazing 🙂 …. Our son loves it so much that when I pick him up he actually cries because he doesn’t want to leave !
The Moore Family
We love that our daughter attends a school where she is loved and encouraged to explore her environment. She is learning and growing every day. We also appreciate the fantastic communication. I always know what she has been up to thanks to the frequent newsletters, emails, and photos.
The Hughes Family
This school is filled with hardworking, caring individuals who want nothing but the best for the students! It is so unique and such breath of fresh air for education in Central FL.